Tuesday, January 27, 2009

11 weeks!

Grace is 11 weeks old today! What a pumpkin- she is an absolute dream and if I could know for sure that all of our babies would be like her, I would have 5 more. She is in love with this little rain forest bouncy seat and her baby einstein mat with "mr. octopus." The bouncy seat has a setting where it won't play the music and make the animals come on unless she kicks it and she has figured it out. So smart! She smiles pretty constantly, but lately she has been giving us sass and decides to not look at us when we talk to her. She will turn her head very slowly and when you try to follow her eyes, she turns her head the opposite way. It hurts Danny's feelings because she is usually all about her daddy, but she is making him work for her attention the last few days. I have a hard time capturing her exact smiling moments, I usually end up having to take 10 pics and then her eyes get big and she looks like she is going blind from the flash! I wonder if we are going to have a generation of completely blind children from all of the camera flashes. Here are the latest pics!








3 comments:

kristen lewis said...

She is insanely cute and looks soooo much bigger already! I am so sorry that I was preoccupied on Sunday. I miss you. Awesome birth announcement, btw.

Karis said...

Grace is so cute! Not to alarm you but I think she was checking Brasher out last night. Ha!

Mike and Emily said...

Grace is precious! Where do you find the cute bows? I'm having trouble finding any fun ones for my little girl.