Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The last twelve weeks...

Grace is 12 weeks old today. Holy cow. It is crazy to me how quickly time flies, but at the same time it is hard to remember life before her. She has dropped the sassy attitude she picked up last week, much to her father's delight, and is back to her happy, smiling self. She is enamored with the television. We watched the Office last night and she laughed and smiled the whole time. (She already has great taste!) This morning I put her up next to a mirror and she loved it. Tummy time is still rough, but we tough it out for at least 10 minutes a day, usually in 10 one minute intervals. Hope that counts. We are just having a blast with her and love being parents. Enjoy the pics!








Could she look any more like Dan in this picture? So cute

5 comments:

Alisa Palmer said...

oh my GOSH I can't wait to see her smile on Friday! I hope she does! I've never seen a smile that big from her! Exciting!

Jennifer-Colley said...

I am loving those pics! They are just too cute! Lets get together real soon!

dr. roo said...

oh my goodness...i love it!! she does look so much like him in these pics...what a cutie-patootie!

Mike and Emily said...

she is just beautiful! You look hot too, you hot lady!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! That smile is awesome. Isn't it crazy that she is already 3 months old? I know what you mean about life before...it's hard to remmeber. And you look amazing and babyweightless!