Tuesday, January 13, 2009

9 weeks!











Grace is 9 weeks old today! This last week was amazing for several reasons, not the least of which include being able to sleep until 6! She is also making adorable cooing sounds when you put her on the changing table, loves her baby einstein mat, (but only enjoys it on her back. tummy time is still a no-go!) and is smiling for minutes at a time and even giggling! SOOO cute. I thought my thoughts might stop revolving around her every second once I went back to work, but so far that theory has proven false. I never knew I could love her so much! Since her weekly "birthday" falls on tuesday when I am at work, I am sure you will all be treated to an update with pictures each week while I am at work missing her!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Mac said...

I love how she's always sticking her tongue out! I see Momma's sass in her already!

Matt and Rebekah said...

She just gets more beautiful by the day! Thanks so much for sharing all of her changes in pics. They just change so quickly and learn so many new things, it's hard to keep up with them.