Friday, March 27, 2009

newest pics


The past two weeks Grace has been sleeping even better than usual. We have been putting her down at 9:30 and she has been waking up at 8:30 or 9! (I was paranoid she was sleeping too much so I called the dr. today and was one of THOSE moms. She just laughed and said, "I don't think anyone has ever called me because their baby is sleeping too well." First time for everything.)

Grace thought it would be fun to pee all over my hand and then poop on the table. I had to give her a bath at noon! Good times.


She has started grabbing our face and trying to pull us in close and give us open mouth, wet, drooly kisses.


Just drooling and laughing. Her two favorite past times these days.

Not sure why Dan thought he could hide behind our 15 pound child. Too cute.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Her clothes are adorable! I am not sure if you have heard but I am expecting my first in October. We find out boy or girl on April 28th. If it is a girl I will be in touch with you about where to shop.

kristen lewis said...

She is hilarious! I love her so much. And it is killing me that Danny is hiding behind her. That boy is funny!

Kelli Archer said...

Wow...that smile! She is just adorable!

Unknown said...

I love fat baby pics!

Mike and Emily said...

Ok, you should totally take pictures of your nursery! I'd love to see Grace's abode! And, I love her naked-baby shot...the rolls match Bella's! Love it!