Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pacifier Boot Camp: days 2 and 3

Well Monday night was a little better. She woke up at 11:15, then at 11:30, and at midnight I decided to let her cry it out. She did. It was rough, but only for about 20 minutes this time. Then she slept until 6:30 and after I gave her the pacifier, I had to wake her up at 9:15. Nice.
Last night was amazing and back to the normal routine. She slept from 10:45 until 6:30 and then back to sleep until 8:30. Hopefully bootcamp is over and we can go back to our regularly scheduled programming. Now that I know it works, I am not as scared to face the night!! Fingers crossed!!
Here are some pics from the last few weeks:



2 comments:

jarcarhar said...

I'm so glad it went better! Hooray for sleep! I am going to have to pick your brain as to where to find those great bows...I am still girl illiterate! (and I don't think I spelled that correctly!) LOVE that last picture!

Mike and Emily said...

How's it going with the boot camp! I need your email so we can correspond that way instead of blogging! ha!