Monday, November 24, 2008

our first trip out

Last Friday, Beth, Grace, and I had our first day out of the house. I was still sore, but it was so good to get out of the house and feel a little bit normal. It is amazing what a pair of blue jeans will do for you when you have lived in sweats for nearly two weeks (even if they were maternity!) We went up to the store so I could work for a little while, and Beth watched Grace for me. It felt great to return some phone calls and wait on a few customers.

Amy hadn't seen Grace yet, and while we were there A'Lysia and her mom came in and were able to meet the munchkin.

Then we went to the Sinclair shop so everyone could meet her- they all loved her and thought she was precious!

She did great and didn't have a meltdown until we got in the car. Always the lady! All in all, it was a great day and mommy and Grace were worn out by the end of the night.

2 comments:

Matt and Rebekah said...

How sweet she is. So good to know she is such a lady in front of others. I love the pics of her sleeping as well. Oh, and by the way...you look amazing!

Anonymous said...

ashley you look awesome!!! motherhood suits you my friend.