Monday, August 3, 2009

Let's do this

I'm a go big or go home kind of gal. I'm only one week into my couch to 5k program, but on the advice of my many running mamas and my impulsive spirit, I decided I need a goal. So I went to the Susan Komen race for the cure website and was going to register for the race. Well I got a little excited and started a Ribbons and Bows team! So come on and join me! Let's have a goal together and race for something important while we are doing it!
Just click here and then join an existing team. Type in Ribbons and Bows and get to registering!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooohooo!

Anonymous said...

Oh man! I wish I still lived in West TX! I've been doing couch to 5k too and I'd love to have a goal to work towards!

Anonymous said...

Even though I love running, the only way for me to stay motivated is to be registered for races! Congrats!

Alisa Palmer said...

I loathe running. The only way for me to be motivated to run is if I'm covered in honey being chased by bears...

so I guess my running name will be Honey Bee. I think I'm in - I wrote you about it

Summer said...

I am in girl!! I'll get signed up!! Summer

Vicki said...

If I get a release from my doctor for my back (injured it again 4th of July) I will have NO excuses whatsoever to not join your running team! I will let you know!