Friday, August 28, 2009

checkup and babylegs



Grace had her nine month well check this morning. Praise the Lord we didn't have to suffer thru any shots! She is definitely lengthening; off the charts for height (30 inches) and 50th percentile for weight (18.2 lbs.) I was a little surprised at her weight, but she has lost so much baby fat lately and doesn't have a lot of interest in solids so I suppose it makes sense.
She is pulling up on EVERYTHING and has started walking along the ottoman and couch. She started babbling again (she went thru a grunting/squealing/rainman phase) and is so close to saying mama it's not even funny.

In unrelated news, I am in love with babyleg leg warmers. Not so much for the leg warming as the knee protection while little miss crawls to and fro. And she looks absolutely adorable in them, if I do say so myself.




6 comments:

Melissa said...

Us too! We have 2 pairs and love them to death. I bet we will love them more n the crwling stage. Makenna even wears then on her arms under a short sleeve shirt. So great to hug your necks yesterday! I'm still appalled you thought I would name my child miley. Hahaha! :)

Mike and Emily said...

She is a doll Ashley!!! Oh my goodness. I just want to squeeze her. You make 'em good girl!

Vicki said...

I think the leg warmers are adorable! It was too hot for Brooke to keep them on when she was crawling, but she LOVES to wear them now to accessorize!!

The Barnes Bunch said...

She is absolutely precious! I love the leg warmers! I can't believe she is 9 months already!

The Minz said...

OMG! I have to have some of those legwarmers for my girl! They totally dress up the not dressy onesie!

Anonymous said...

It was great seeing y'all the other night. I'm not surprised that she's off the charts for length. Annerson is 29.25 inches at a year and in the 70th percentile. Grace does look like she's thinning out a lot though. I noticed that at the shower. She's such a sweetheart!