Sunday, May 31, 2009

single white female



SWF seeks SWM between the ages of 6-18 months. I am a non-smoker, with my mama's eyes, daddy's smile/cheeks/lips, and a passion for life. I have an athletic, lean build, with the exception of my chunky monkey thighs, a great complexion, and a potential head full of hair. I enjoy trips to the grocery store, adding daily to my shoe collection, my grandparents, mama's milk, and being as generally adorable as possible.
Respondants must love (ahem, tolerate) baby einstein, leopard print, big bows, the color pink, and a camera in your face at all times. Though not required, a penchant for long naps, cold teething rings and dry diapers is preferred. Potty trained respondants need not reply.
Applicants can call my father at 1-800-DON'T-EVEN-THINK-ABOUT-IT. But since a complete lack of verbal skills is optimal, this shouldn't be a problem.

7 comments:

The McDons said...

Guess you can never start too early! Cute post!

Karis said...

Miss Grace....I just read your add and you sound delightful! I am a SWM, age (almost) 6 months, who looks exactly like my daddy. I love to smile and am happy most of the time. I always have a clean diaper (thanks to my mama), enjoy naps, being held and hanging out in my jumper (sorry there is not much room for two but I will share). I do have a few draw backs, my heart first belongs to my mama and I do spit up often. Other then that I think you would adore my. P.S. check me out in Sunday School next week. I will be the one with the big smile!!

Karis said...

Grace, I am also really demanding and stay on a strict eating schedule where my mom does not have time to proof read her post until I am in bed! Ha!

jordan said...

...she is SO adorable! We need to let these little darlins hang out. Not is a hook-up sort of way...just a friend seeking friend sort of way. :) how was abuelos? Sorry we missed it...the birthday party went way longer than anticipated.

kristen lewis said...

Is Carter too old? He does meet the non-potty trained requirement!

Vicki said...

I am not even going to show this post to Steven. He has JUST now lowered the dating age for Brooke to 50!! ;o) Yep, you read right....lowered...lol!

The Cox Family said...

I start off saying that age is only a number. My mom had an eye for older men and it worked out just fine for her! I just turned 4 and have passed through my terrible two's and three's quite gracefully. I have brown hair, brown eyes, and dimples the old ladies love to point their fingers in. I can help you with anything you need, fresh juice from the fridge and I love to share my animal crackers. I am can name all the letters of the alphabet and count to 20. Well, my mom is coming and she doesn't know I have mastered my qwerty row yet.