Saturday, April 18, 2009

If this doesn't make you smile...

Grace was a trooper and let Beth and I turn her into little bo peep one afternoon right before Easter. Our dear friend Patti made this dress for her (Grace also has it in white!) to wear home from the hospital. Can you just imagine? Oh what a sight that would have been. I would have been turned in for cruel and unusual punishment to a newborn!


Not sure what's going on and why Nana and Mom are rolling on the floor laughing.


Seriously, this picture is tops. Those cheeks!




Stage two of stage five meltdown.


There it is... stage five, code red meltdown.

8 comments:

Libby said...

Hahahaha...don't you know that our kids will just love us for these type of pics when they get into high school...

Organized Chaos said...

Hee hee. LOVED these pics. (And there's nothing like chronicling a meltdown, to boot!)

kristen lewis said...

She completely looks like Strawberry Shortcake! I love it! How was your gig last night? We were on our way to Abuelos to hear you when Carter pooped his pants and started crying hysterically. Needless to say, we turned around.

Karis said...

Those are some of the sweetest pictures. I'm with Kristen...totally Stawberry Shortcake!! I love those cheeks but I am partial to chubby or I like to call them "full" checks.

Alisa Palmer said...

that third picture down rocks my face off - love them!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh ashley...she is SUCH a doll! i so want to kiss those cheeks! miss you guys tremendously.

Ryan and Jessica said...

thanks ashley. the second yellow shirt really was for another friend but i decided to keep it for myself. i will come get her another one. haha

TiffanyNorris said...

This is just about the cutest thing ever. Who needs bows when you can have a lacey bonnet?