Friday, June 10, 2011

Official Hospital Pics

I am a lucky gal. Not only do Dan and I have the ability to make some beautiful baby girls, I have an amazing friend and photographer who can capture the process. Alisa photographed our time in the hospital with Grace and thanks to scheduled c-sections, she was able to photograph our time with Audrey as well. There are only 30 or so of my favorites (not an easy feat to pick only 30 out of 150).
A little face time with my sister right before we left the room
Audrey was going crazy in my belly right before we went back. I remember thinking, I can't believe this is the last time I am going to feel her in my stomach...
Tom wore the same shirt he wore the day Danny was born and when Grace was born. How adorable is he?


Visiting with Jen for a second before they took me back. We have the same birthday and now our little pumpkins share a birthday, too!



I never realized how much Dan looks like his mom until I saw this picture

Sweet, squishy face at one hour old







Grace was so excited to meet her Audrey Cake!







Sweet and talented photographer friend- Alisa Joy. Thanks again for capturing the most amazing moments of our lives on camera!

1 comment:

The Reeds said...

That's SO awesome! I can't believe you were feeling her inside of you for one minute, then she's OUT HERE! I still can't wrap my brain around the fact that there is a REAL BABY inside of me... So amazing! Love the pictures. Very talented friend!!!