Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Shower for Audrey and Grace

My sweet friends and sister gave us a beautiful little shower for Miss Audrey and Grace (at least it seemed like her shower too; she had just as many gifts as the baby!) It was so precious of them, complete with all of my favorite breakfast foods and amazing cupcakes!
Thank you to my amazing friends for such a great afternoon after an incredibly stressful day.
My hostesses and the side of the beautiful table! Amber, Wendy, Loren, and Tina
Nana, Grace, me, and Mimi
My beautiful sister

I hope it's not rude to pick a favorite gift, but this one sure was fun to open! Especially when I found out they have a matching outfit for Grace!

Loren made these adorable blocks for the nursery

Nana, Grace, me, and the amazing bowl of coffee punch. My favorite!!!

Sweet Brooke and Grace. They played and ran around the entire shower. So sweet

My sweet girl and her cheesy grin



Although you can't tell by her expression, this was one of Grace's favorite gifts, a Jessie doll from Toy Story. She won't stop saying "Yee-haw!"

Grace's adorable Minnie dress from her Mimi

My sweet friend Kristin. Isn't she beautiful? (You will notice our "skinny arm" trick that I used in most pictures. I am terribly vain and afraid of "fatty pregnant arm" so I try not to let my arm lay flat on my side. Kristin humored me and did her own skinny arm pose.)
My handsome hubby who doesn't seem to care if I have pregnant arms or not. He is the best.
Thank you again to my sweet friends and everyone who came. I love you guys and am so grateful Audrey gets to meet you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

first off, i heart that dress. second off, you look gorgeous. third off, i miss you.

The Reeds said...

"Pregnant arm" trick.. You're a genius! I plan to try this tomorrow...