Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Grace's PDO Easter Egg Hunt

Grace had an Easter Egg hunt at PDO and this video is too cute not to share. Before the kids went out, the teacher told us that each kid was supposed to get 12 eggs. I looked at her knowing full well my child was not going to stop at 12 and she said we would divide them up after the hunt was over. On the first afternoon, which is the one Dan took the video of, she would shake the eggs and throw down the ones that didn't have candy in them. That's my girl. On the second day she was super smart and bypassed all of the kids and ran to the farthest end of the playground instead of getting caught up in the crowd right inside the gate. Oh my, it was so funny to watch. The best part was Dan giving her high five afterward and calling her his over-achiever. When I told him the point was not how many eggs she got but whether or not she was going to share her eggs at the end, he just looked at me smugly and said, "I'm just saying. Our child is awesome."
bsp;




All the little guys in her class waiting for the hunt to start. JJ, Zayden, Oliver, and Harry.

Can we please stop taking pictures and hunt eggs??

1 comment:

Alisa Palmer said...

I'm going to make a totally off topic comment and report that you were apparently having a fantastic hair/wardrobe day that day. Just gorgeous! Love the hair up like that! So classic! Kudos to you!