Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mother's Day and Daddy Daughter Date

I had a really sweet Mother's Day with Grace and our family this year. We went to Tom and Beth's to eat lunch and hang out on Sunday. I got an awesome glider from Beth for Grace's room (she still likes to be rocked on occasion) and a new Pandora bracelet from Dan since my first one is full.
Grace made me the cutest little craft that said I love you with her hand prints (I'm sure Nana helped a bit) and after she gave it to me she insisted on giving it to her Papa.



On Tuesday Chik-fil-A hosted a Daddy Daughter date night complete with waiters, candles, tablecloths, and ice cream for dessert. Dan and Grace dressed up to go and had a great time. All week she's been saying she is going to go on another "gate" with Daddy.

Apparently she was very interested in the little fake candles on the table.

She loves her little cow and rose from the dinner. I have tried to throw it away three times but she gets very upset when I do!
My favorite quote of the night was when Dan told me having a cute little girl and no wife on your arm apparently makes you a chick magnet. Maybe it's just his stunning good looks???

1 comment:

The Reeds said...

Aww!! That's precious!