Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Birthday Day

It's been a great first birthday. A day full of laughing at mama's silly faces,
playing hide-and-go-seek,
watching Sesame Street,

letting Alisa hold me after she took pictures,


riding in my new car,


opening presents and being more interested in hangers than the clothes themselves,


Looking at the fish with nana,


trying to pop bubbles with papa,

making silly faces in the mirror,
and playing in the water with nana.

What a great day so far! We spent a fun morning playing at home, went over to Tom and Beth's to take pictures with Alisa, then headed to the Science Spectrum. Grace is taking her afternoon catnap before we go out to eat. Such a sweet and fun day celebrating our pumpkin. (I haven't cried once!)
Alisa emailed me one tiny little sneak peek of the shoot this afternoon. Love this picture! Can't wait to see the rest of them.

4 comments:

Alisa Palmer said...

haha - that pic when I see it small looks like we had a fake backdrop in an old school studio! I promise they don't really look that way :) I love the picture of her and me - mother may I take that pic and put it on my fb? Love your family and love your wee babe :) she stole my heart a year ago

TiffanyNorris said...

So so sweet. Looks like a wonderful day!

Jennifer-Colley said...

Precious! Our babies are growing up! I love this stage though! They are soo cute and fun and are beginning to understand alot! Happy bday Grace!

Unknown said...

Okay so where do you find the cute outfits and bows? So sweet! I can't believe she is one already.