Saturday, October 8, 2011

Outtakes

Our life is full of outtakes. It's only fair to show the bad if I'm going to post the good. Here are the pictures I probably shouldn't post but we keep it real at the Sinclair Manor.

Sideways baby

Crazy eyes, crazy hair, crazy Grace.

Yep. That happened. Of course I had to document it before helping.

My chubby face girl. 
Yep. That happened, too. She started rolling way before I thought she could and luckily the ottoman caught her. She didn't even wake up. 
Audrey was not having it. Nope, not one bit.
Sometimes we go potty in our pretty dresses and pee all over the back. Good times. 
Our little Asian baby

2 comments:

Mike and Emily said...

oh my word! I am ROLLING over here! I LOVE these! I'm about to call Mike over and make him look at them.

The Reeds said...

This is hillarious!