Saturday, October 15, 2011

Gracie Girl

Sweet Grace, you are such a ray of sunshine! You have the best personality and LOVE to have your picture taken! Here are a few I snapped of you over the last month or so. 

You have started carrying your own backpack into school. You say, " I am a big girl, mama! I can do this!"

You melt my heart when you hold Audrey's hand. She loves to watch Toy Story with you!

You love having tea parties at the big table. You ask if you are a royal princess all the time!


I took you outside to play in the rain a few months ago and since then we have had a drought! If there is so much as a sprinkle you want to go outside and dance! 

This was NEAT to clean up. Especially since I forgot to take the stickers off before I washed your dress!

We have a purple cow at church and you love to go check on him after Sunday School! 

One night we went to Sonic and got you a kids water. In the half a mile it took to get back home you somehow poked a hole in the cup and drenched yourself! We had to stop and take off your dress because it was so soaked! 

No comments: