Monday, November 29, 2010

Two year pictures

Alisa once again outdid herself and took Grace's two year pictures (our tradition thus far has been to take them on the day of Grace's birthday). I will always be in awe of how she continues to capture the heart and personality of our pumpkin. I thought for sure we didn't get a good picture; Grace did not seem to smile much, would not sit still, and on top of that I was nauseous. But she did it again and everyone should know how simply amazing my friend is. Thanks again, Alisa.













5 comments:

The Reeds said...

Adorable!

The Louders said...

Oh my gosh, these are adorable! Cute outfit, Gracie! And gorgeous family! Ashley, your belly sure is cute. :)

Libby said...

Seriously, I know I sound like a broken record-but she is just SO stinkin' cute!!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful family...inside & out!

Organized Chaos said...

Okay, these pics make me want to set up a shoot at Legacy. I LOVE THEM! So, so fun. These pictures will be a great memory of times that went by much too quickly.