Tuesday, November 2, 2010

23 months- again, I'm behind!

I cannot stay caught up these days! Partly because I spend a large amount of time chasing around an ALMOST TWO YEAR OLD. So hard to believe, but the princess is 23 months (actually 23.5 months at this point).

This month Grace:

Is very into Blue's Clues. She cries when it is over and says, "No more Bwoos Cwoos. More Bwoos Cwoos, Mama."  Nana bought her a DVD for our Mexico trip and she has been hooked ever since. All I can say is I miss Sesame Street. That goof in the orange shirt is just too much for me to handle.

Is saying the funniest things. My favorites are, "Gwace, be tareful, might fall," and "What's daaatttttt??? after every noise she hears. It's very drawn out and dramatic. And adorable.

Laughs hysterically at the table when her daddy feeds her. I love to listen to them off in their own world laughing at nothing more than each others' funny faces.

Loves to eat apple slices and ritz crackers with laughing cow cheese for a snack.  

Is obsessed with sticker books and likes to affix the stickers to our arms, legs, and foreheads. If I find one more sticker in my bed or stuck to the carpet I may scream.

Will sit and color all day long. She loves when we draw a smiley face and write her name. Good thing she isn't more particular.

Loves her friends at PDO and can name everyone of them.

Is saying about 50 percent of the alphabet on any given day. Mostly we get A, C, H, I, K, L, M, O, P, Q, R, T, V, W... up above da world so high, wike a dimon in da guys... Genius that she puts the two together being as they are the same melody? I should think so.

Is repeating everything. I mean everything. Even the things we don't want her to repeat.

Loves to sing "Jesus loves me", "Twinkle, Twinkle", and an Elmo song about walking. Actually, Destiny's Child did a guest appearance on Sesame Street and it was their song but I digress...

Is still absolutely enamored with her Nana and Papa.

Enjoy the pics, all taken from a camera phone!






4 comments:

Melissa said...

love her sweet face...and i cannot believe she is almost 2 either!! wow. it is so fast. also, i loooved the "i pushin'" post. that is so funny! it shocks you when your kid gets in trouble for the first time like that. i remember tracen's first time out. i was almost proud of him because he showed some guts and stood up to makenna. but i guess hitting...and pushin'...aren't really socially acceptable behaviors. :)

Amanda said...

I am totally impressed that she put the ABC's and Twinkle, Twinkle together! Caedmon, at 9 years old, was positively shocked to learn that they're the same song with different words! haha

Anonymous said...

sweet punkin is getting so big! miss you guys a ton.

cthompson1313 said...

Oh my Ashley, how she has grown. She reminds me so much of you and all the sweet memories and pictures I have of you and my kids. Enjoy every minute of your sweet Grace!
I love you guys....
Ori-dean lol