Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Thirteen months

Thirteen months! Wowza... Here is what you are up to these days, little Miss...

You love to open and close everything; drawers, doors, and shutters are a few of your favorites.

You have six teeth- four on top and two on bottom. You are so cute and look just like a reverse bugs bunny. You got all four teeth on top within two weeks of each other. It was neat.

You are quite into sharing everything. We have to taste your food, hold your toys, then promptly give them back.

You are completely finished with bottles. And we are down to nursing twice a day.

You are walking everywhere. After PDO I have been letting you walk beside me on the sidewalk to the car. It takes us about ten minutes because you have to stop and wave and smile at everyone.

You say "uh-oh" and "uh-uh-oh" after everything. It is my most favorite thing you do right now. You also say baby and "doy-doy-doy" and "eeeeehhhh!!!" Instead of bye you say dye-dye-dye and wave your hand out in front of you instead of to the side. So close to avocado...

Elmo is your favorite toy and nobody better get in your way when you are watching Sesame Street. When the theme music comes on, you grin from ear to ear and start dancing. I am a bad mom and let you stand right in front of the t.v. to watch it.


You still take two long naps a day and they are my sanity. I love you, but mama gets very little done without those naps.
You say "mmmm" after you take a bite of something and raise your eyebrows.
You are becoming such a daddy's girl. You would sit in his lap all night and watch Sesame Street if I would let you!

You absolutely love books! You have three that are your favorite right now and you "read" them all the time. Your favorite book has a picture of a baby and when I tell you to find the baby you keep looking until you find the page and then look up and smile at me. You little genius.

You have the sweetest smile and it melts my heart to listen to you and your daddy make each other laugh.
Little snow bunny
Tami bought you a baby for your birthday and you can't get enough of it! You put it in your stroller and push her around and when I tell you to give her kisses you open your mouth and slobber all over her.
Talking with Daddy when he came home from his trip. You absolutely lit up when he walked in the door.

You keep life from being boring, sweet girl. We can't wait for the next thirteen months!

2 comments:

Chris and Carolee said...

So Sweet. Caroline is also in an Elmo Phase. If you are a bad mom for letting her stand in the front of the TV to watch Sesame street then I am too, so you are not alone sister! She is getting so big and more beautiful each time I see pics.

Trent and Mindy said...

I love to read all the details of her favorite things. I thought I would never forget my favorite things that Gracelyn is doing at each stage but I forget so quickly. Grace is beautiful and growing into a very smart little girl. Who needs to know how to say avocado...half the world doesn't even know how to spell it correctly :)