Saturday, December 5, 2009

Halloween

So I'm a little late posting Grace's first Halloween Pictures. It completely slipped my mind until I looked in a folder last night and saw all of her bumblebee pics. So, a month or so later, enjoy our Queen Bee.



My sweetest friend Kristen and her baby girl Evyn. Evyn went as a preacher's daughter. Notice the mini skirt and baby high heels! I love that little pumpkin!


At the last minute, I grabbed a couple of cheesey pirate costumes from the store. Dan and I aren't huge Tech fans (we don't dislike them, we just didn't go to Tech) and were unaware that we looked like we just came from the game. People kept asking us how the game was and we didn't figure out what they were talking about until halfway through the night.
The Queen Bee
Nana and Papa met us up at the church's Fall Festival.

We went to eat with Kyle, Wendy, and Brooke after the festival. Grace LOVES Brooke and thinks she is just about the coolest thing walking. She kept leaning in to give her kisses.
Look at that sweet smile! I remember when Brooke was Grace's age. Time flies. Maybe one day Grace will have enough hair to put in a side ponytail!
Well, Happy almost Christmas and a late Halloween. Somewhere around January, I am sure I will get together Thanksgiving pictures...

No comments: