Saturday, August 20, 2011

Market Trip

I took Audrey with me to market last weekend and my mom and sister watched her while I worked. I brought her up to the 14th floor so all of the sales reps could fuss over her, and fuss they did! I got nothing done on Friday, but I was able to show off our sweet pumpkin so that made it okay! At only 10 weeks old, it was the perfect time to take her on an airplane and she did wonderful on her first flight. On the way down there, we had the entire row to ourselves so she slept and nursed and charmed the stewardesses. On the way back she was a tad fussy because of the turbulence but she was still a dream.
Juggling nursing and pumping with a back to back schedule is always fun, but I have figured out when to take breaks and even made a Snapple bottle pull double use as a bottle! Being a mom is so humbling sometimes.
I found some great lines at market and picked out most of our Winter and Spring collections for the store.
Enjoy the pics from market!

A lady came up to us at the airport and said, "Please let me take a picture of you and your baby. You need to see how cute she is tucked in there!"


Amber brought over the kids who absolutely loved Audrey. They took turns holding her and passing her around.  Auntie Am was such a big help watching Audrey while I was gone on Saturday. 
Miss Sue loving on Audrey. She smiled and cooed at everyone the whole time. 


She was tuckered out before we even got in the airport! 

No comments: