Friday, April 22, 2011

Our Family of Three Photo Shoot

You have heard me rave about my dear friend, Alisa, and her amazing photographic talent. This blog will be no exception! I scheduled our "last family of three/ Grace's 2 1/2 year pictures/ a couple of maternity pictures photo shoot" with her about a month ago and after two reschedules because of wind and allergies, we finally took pictures this week. Alisa is more than an incredible photographer, she has also been a dear friend of mine for the last five years. And I think that is why she does such a great job capturing our family. She loves us. And we love her. And she understands that two minutes before the shoot, my child may or may not decide to poop in her underwear. It's all part of the fun.
I can't believe the next time she takes our picture it will be as a family of four at the hospital in a few weeks! I feel like we were just there having Grace!
Enjoy the pictures, and feel free to call my awesome friend anytime to schedule your own family shoot. Find her info here. Thanks again, Alisa. You are fabulous.











3 comments:

The Reeds said...

These are gorgeous! How are you feeling? Any updates?

Amanda said...

You're all so gorgeous!

Organized Chaos said...

Where were these taken? I love them! The ones that look the most candid are my favorites.