Tuesday, June 29, 2010

mobile uploads

Does anyone else have 5 million pictures from their cell phones they haven't uploaded? Don't count me in that group anymore; here they are, in no particular order.


The day after she got her wagon. She likes to push it around the house and remind us who's boss.
A little light reading on the way to dinner...
Playing on her new toy set in the backyard

brushing her teeth while she was watching Sesame Street
Sitting in her frog at Nana and Papa's


Mowing the yard
kissing uncle Kyle before the wedding

she reminds me of martin short's SNL character in this picture

Such a drama queen



Life is hard for a princess in her chariot
Danny took this one for me in October when I was at the girl's weekend

throwing carrots all over the place.
okay, this one is really old, but it's one of my favorites. look at that chunk! and that laid back style!

3 comments:

Mike and Emily said...

i LOVE this post. I need to do one like this too from my iphone pics. Thanks for the update!
Emily

Organized Chaos said...

Darling, darling, darling. It's obvious why you must take countless pictures of her. She cracks me up.

TiffanyNorris said...

oh how fun. Isn't it amazing how much these little ones change in such a short amount of time? She's such a cutie.