Friday, June 26, 2009

The week in pictures

another word of warning: this post is full of pics, hence the title. enjoy.

Last Tuesday we went swimming with Kristen, Evyn, and Carter. Grace had a lot of fun lounging in her crab and hanging out with her new friends. Carter was too cute; he made Grace laugh all afternoon and was so sweet with her. I will leave out the pull up explosion and the penis prayer experience, although they really were the highlight of the afternoon. We had a blast Kristen; love you!




carter the stud. with the aid of mr. crab, floaties, an inner tube, water shoes, and goggles, carter went to the deep end by himself!

I heart this little pumpkin!




Grace waking up from her nap. this was the day I realized I maaayyyy need to move her out of her swing for naps. it squeaks and groans and has a 20 pound weight limit. I had to start buckling her in after she decided to try and crawl out a few weeks ago.


these are from father's day when grace decided to dress up like a little sailor. yes, my husband is wearing a nascar shirt. yes, my father-in-law is wearing a ufc tank top. we only roll high class.





beth bought grace these ridiculous but adorable ostrich feather headband thingys. it was so cute we decided to eat morning bananas with it on. if you can't eat bananas looking fabulous, when can you?



Grace is getting close to pulling up on things by herself. She loves to gnaw on the side of our chair.



Trying to grab the camera


Almost got it...

There it is...

I love her personality. she is such a sassy little gal!



she likes to sit in her toy basket after taking all of the toys out

the end.

6 comments:

kristen lewis said...

We had soooo much fun swimming with you. We must do it again soon- especially now that Carter has his very own crab! Have I told you lately how much I love your girl?

Anonymous said...

As always, I absolutely love looking at pictures of Grace. She is just precious. Annerson just got one of those swim thingys & we got to use it last week. I love the crab! So cute!

Chris and Carolee said...

Adorable. All of them! I am so glad that someone else I know belives that little girls should wear bow and the bigger the better. Love it!

Libby said...

The next time we make it to Lubbock I think I'm going to have to meet that sweet girl! What a cutie pie! If it makes you feel any better, I think that most of the pics that I have of Kyle, he's wearing a wife-beater...we only roll high class as well:)

Mike and Emily said...

Look at those feathers! whoop whoop! Hotness! I so loved seeing you in Lubbock! If we lived there we would have to do coffee dates or something. I'm happy for you and your business and your sweet family! Take care,
E

The McDons said...

I love the sailor outfit! So cute!