Friday, July 15, 2011

5 week pictures with Domi

My friend Dominique of Captivated Images text and ask if she could shoot Audrey's pictures to practice with some of their new studio props and lighting. (So proud of their new studio! They have done an amazing job!) I warned her it might not be as easy to shoot a 5 week old as a constantly sleeping newborn but she still wanted to give it a try. So Audrey and I visited the studio for her first modeling gig and Domi ended up with the following pictures. Oh my, they crack me up and make me smile!


This one might be my favorite. Does she look like an Ewok from Star Wars, or what?
 It looks like she is flipping Domi the bird in this one. She was tired of being messed with at this point!
Sweet baby finally fell asleep after she had a diaper blowout and we finished dressing her up in silly hats...




 Great job, Domi! You are doing awesome with your baby shoots! 

No comments: